Trade Stand Regulations
Rules & Regulations
Additional tickets are available for purchase in advance at a discounted price of £10 each per person and £1.50 each for exhibitors’ car park.
- Trade stand plots will be marked out by 5pm on Wednesday 7th June from which point, trade stand holders will be given location details and access. Open ground space will be reserved for firms dealing in agricultural or in non-agricultural goods and services. The Committee reserve the right to refuse entries from dealers in articles deemed not worthy of exhibition.
- Application for space must be made on the printed form obtainable from the Secretary or online at angusshow.com. All fittings will be erected by the exhibitor at his own expense.
- Stand fittings must be erected and all implements in position by no later than 8 p.m. on Friday 9th June 2023 or can be set up on Saturday 10th June in the morning between the hours of 6a.m. and 8a.m.
- No exhibitor will be permitted to sub let the whole or part of the space allocated to him.
- Stands must be arranged in such a manner so as not to inconvenience neighbouring exhibitors. In the case of an exhibitor being assigned a space with frontage on both sides, it is imperative that the stand is arranged so that access is available from each of those sides.
- Where it is necessary to disturb the ground, the turf must be lifted carefully and laid aside, and the ground subsequently restored as near as possible to its original condition.
- All vehicles must remain out of the show field on Saturday from 8.00a.m. to 5.30 p.m. or parked within the allocated stand space. No movement of vehicles is allowed during this time. Parking is available within the allocated car parking area. (You will be given a Car Park Pass to display on your vehicle) ENSURE IT IS DISPLAYED CLEARLY. Anybody who does not comply will risk having their vehicle removed.
- Delivery of refreshments can be made only before 8.00a.m. as no service vehicles are allowed on the ground after that time. In order to reduce the number of contractors and vehicles using the showground, stand holders are encouraged to buy such light refreshments from the official catering contractors, details of which can be obtained from the Secretary.
- Electricity is not supplied by the Association and stand holders will be required to make their own arrangements regarding the hire of generators etc. All generators must be the silent running type.
- All participants are expected to comply with the above regulations, the main purpose of which is to avoid damage to the show field, inconvenience to the owner and to give visitors an enjoyable day.
- All exhibitors and traders must have adequate insurance cover in place for all their property on the show field. The AAA will not be liable for damage to property on tradestands or other property on the show field connected with a tradestand if the damage is deemed beyond the control of the AAA.
- Finally, each trade stand must have their risk assessment with them which must be made available if requested.
You will appreciate that these are Health & Safety Regulations.
All exhibitors will receive a copy of our Health and Safety Policy in advance of the show.
EXHIBITORS WILL NOT DISTRIBUTE PAMPHLETS, LEAFLETS OR CIRCULARS ADVERTISING THEIR WARES EXCEPT TO PERSONS VISITING THEIR STANDS.
RAFFLE TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD ON THE SHOWFIELD OTHER THAN PREVIOUSLY APPROVED BY THE COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT.